This is my team CELEBRATING because we were the best team in the league 14-2
here I am batting in the middle of the season.Batting was fun to me and my team.
This is a scrapbook page my mom did of me playing baseball in the year of 2008.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great season for your team...you deserve a celebration. And I love your blog! You'll have to get your mom to take pictures of you cooking and you can post some recipes for me to try.
I miss watching you play baseball. Can't wait till the next season starts. You're doing such a great job with your blog...and I think Brenda has a great idea...you're a great cook...you should share some of your creations on here. Keep up the good work Jake. Love you !!!
Hi this is Jake's blog come and visit as you please.I hope you like my blog as I will have fun making the blog for you to read. I am new to blogspot. leave as many comments as you wish. If you could give me the name of your blog so i can visit your blog.
2 comments:
What a great season for your team...you deserve a celebration. And I love your blog! You'll have to get your mom to take pictures of you cooking and you can post some recipes for me to try.
Brenda
I miss watching you play baseball. Can't wait till the next season starts. You're doing such a great job with your blog...and I think Brenda has a great idea...you're a great cook...you should share some of your creations on here. Keep up the good work Jake. Love you !!!
Mom
Post a Comment