I was in the mood to have some ice cream on Wednesday night so I got my mom to buy the Klondike bars. Thank you Brenda for getting me in the mood for Klondike bars
Ah, Jake...I have broad shoulders and can take full responsibility for your cravings. Those Klondike bars would be Heath flavored at my house. You're too funny!
I love that you're such an adventurous cook...dinner looks yummy! Brenda
Hi this is Jake's blog come and visit as you please.I hope you like my blog as I will have fun making the blog for you to read. I am new to blogspot. leave as many comments as you wish. If you could give me the name of your blog so i can visit your blog.
2 comments:
Yeah thanks Brenda...lol. How could a peanut butter loving Mom refuse Reeses Klondike bars?
Ah, Jake...I have broad shoulders and can take full responsibility for your cravings. Those Klondike bars would be Heath flavored at my house. You're too funny!
I love that you're such an adventurous cook...dinner looks yummy! Brenda
Post a Comment