This is my very sweet dog. I have to care for him all the time.It's big chore to take care of an 8 month old puppy but it is a lot of fun to get a puppy. He makes me happy and proud. He is my cutest sweet heart I ever had.
Jake...what a great dog and isn't he lucky to have you and your Mom. You know that I love the pix of you and Winston and Winston loves you "honey"! Keep working with your puppy and he'll be a super dog!
Hey Jake! I love all you pics! Maybe you can teach me how to make a blog when I get home... ONLY TWO WEEKS! yeeyyy cant wait to see you and give you a giant hug! Love you kiddo, your stuck with me!
Hi this is Jake's blog come and visit as you please.I hope you like my blog as I will have fun making the blog for you to read. I am new to blogspot. leave as many comments as you wish. If you could give me the name of your blog so i can visit your blog.
3 comments:
He is such a good dog isn't he. I'm glad you 2 are such good compny for each other
Jake...what a great dog and isn't he lucky to have you and your Mom. You know that I love the pix of you and Winston and Winston loves you "honey"!
Keep working with your puppy and he'll be a super dog!
Hey Jake! I love all you pics! Maybe you can teach me how to make a blog when I get home... ONLY TWO WEEKS! yeeyyy cant wait to see you and give you a giant hug! Love you kiddo, your stuck with me!
Post a Comment